Thursday, July 2, 2009

no more shivers finger



the day we leave me finger starts hurting. i had poked my finger with a needle under the finger nail 3 days before, i was sewing my flag for my bike. well it got infected so we went to natchez medical center, a.k.a the twlight zone. they had to cut the tip of my finger off. if i was to wait one more day i would of lost the first digit of it. thanks to bon's mom she convinced me to go to the hospital and get it taken car of. antibiotics for 7 days and i jumped on my bike 10 minutes after surgery. here we come kentucky!this is me chaning this first bandage, it hurt alot.

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, Shivs! That's crazytown. I hope you are feeling better! If it makes you feel better, I broke my pinky toe two days ago. We are SO twinkies.

    ReplyDelete